Select Page

Ask The Lawyer

Need info on out of country custody.

Question asked on Mar 05th, 2017 Q: Parents in the middle of a separation and beginnings of divorce. (No filings from either party as of 3/5/17) Custody has been mutually agreed to be split 50/50 but, again, not ordered however has been amicable. Father has been...

Can I get custody of my niece? And how?

Question asked on Jan 26th, 2017 Q: My brother has custody of his daughter. Shes 5 years old and he doesnt take care of her. He rather do drugs and neglect her needs. Her mom is in another city on drugs and prostitution. He recently left her home alone, while she was...

© 2016 Willick Law Group