Ask The Lawyer

Do I get cheaper child support because of my new baby?

Question asked on July 4th, 2019 Q: I just finalized my divorce and I'm on child support only because I make a little more. She is prego by the new guy. Will it help me lower my payment to her later on for any reason? A: Short version:  "no."  Existing law says that,...

Can I take my kids out of state and not tell their father

Question asked on May 20th, 2019 Q: I am in an abusive relationship and need out. He is very controlling and out right crazy. I want to leave but I know he won't let me and if I told him where I was going him would just fallow me. So can I take my kids and...

Can I plead the 5th or no contest in court?

Question asked on March 27th, 2019 Q: My husband got arrested for domestic violence the D.A has sent someone to subpoena me if the papers are served can I plead no contest or plead the 5th in court? A: You can "plead the fifth" if you believe your answer may serve to...


Question asked on March 1st, 2019 Q: My husband and I of 36 years are getting divorced. During our marriage I worked part time to raise the children and my husband worked more than full time hours selling cars. In the end he had paid into SSDI mote Thani had. 2011 we...

© Willick Law Group

Contact Us

If you have any questions or are seeking representation, please contact us at (702) 438-4100, or by using the form below:

How can we help?

Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.

DISCLAIMER OF ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP is formed by virtue of the use of the information from or the links from to other servers. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP is formed without the express written agreement with WILLICK LAW GROUP, 3591 E. Bonanza Rd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, Nevada 89110-2101. Sending E-mail does not constitute such an agreement.Do not send any confidential information or specific details about a case or pending case. Confidential information needs to be submitted to your attorney only after we have a written agreement.