Ask The Lawyer

Can I take custody of my grandchild away from my daughter?

Question asked on May 23rd, 2018 Q: Daughter 14 8th grd got pregnant by 19 yr old. DA gave him a child abuser passing a danger assess not sex offender. She got custody. We moved to Reno from Vegas. She moved back to Vegas. He wont stayaway. I live in Reno & want...

How can I ensure I get to keep the house after my divorce?

Question asked on May 18th, 2018 Q: We will divorce with joint petition! He wants me to take the house. How to make sure that after divorce house will be mine ? A: Your facts are a bit unclear.  Presuming the house is jointly titled (or in his name) now, the Joint...

Can I ask the judge to give my ex supervised visits?

Question asked on May 14th, 2018 Q: I have a one year old and another baby on the way with my ex, who has gone back to using drugs and alcohol, who also lives in a house of other drug users. I also have text messages of him admiting that he uses drugs and so does his...

What rights do I have to stop my ex from controling my life?

Question asked on April 25th, 2018 Q: My ex makes unreasonable demands about how I should run my household, how I should spend my time, has demanded that I never drink alcohol because he chooses never to drink, and has told me I should break up with my boyfriend...

How do I respond to a filed motion for child support?

Question asked on April 13th, 2018 A: The facts are a bit unclear, but there is an interstate compact allowing authorities in one state to enforce paternity and support orders in another.  For background on how such cases work, click here.  Ignoring it is probably not...

How can I receive the child support my guardian didn’t get?

Question asked on April 4th, 2019 Q: My maternal grandmother got custody of me through a battle between her and my drug addicted mother (father left before i was even born) . I am looking to attempt to obtain the back child support for my grandmother. I don't know how...

© Willick Law Group

Contact Us

If you have any questions or are seeking representation, please contact us at (702) 438-4100, or by using the form below:

How can we help?

Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.

DISCLAIMER OF ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP is formed by virtue of the use of the information from or the links from to other servers. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP is formed without the express written agreement with WILLICK LAW GROUP, 3591 E. Bonanza Rd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, Nevada 89110-2101. Sending E-mail does not constitute such an agreement.Do not send any confidential information or specific details about a case or pending case. Confidential information needs to be submitted to your attorney only after we have a written agreement.