THIS SITE CONSTITUTES AN ADVERTISEMENT!
1. No attorney-client relationship is formed by the use of the information from our site or the links from our site to other servers. No attorney-client relationship is formed without an express written agreement with WILLICK LAW GROUP, 3591 E. Bonanza Rd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, Nevada 89110.
2. Nothing on this web site should be construed as legal advice between an attorney and client. The materials on our web site are for your personal information, education, communication, and cybergratification. So go ahead and browse around all you like. You can download stuff from the site, but only for non-commercial, personal use.
3. In any event, this site is no substitute for good, sound legal advice. You should always consult personally with legal counsel when you are involved in legal matters.
4. If you visit our site, you’re also bound by the terms and conditions listed on this legal page. You shouldn’t access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, there’s no turning back. You are bound by our terms and conditions.
5. For everyone’s sake, just assume that everything is copyrighted (by us or someone else) unless we say it’s not. So please don’t use our materials except how we say you can in this legal page or anywhere else on the site without our written permission.
6. While we use our best efforts to make sure our materials on this site are accurate and up-to-date, we aren’t perfect. So, if you use materials on the site, you may want to consult with your legal counsel. Otherwise, you’re using it at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
7. We, and those who helped us create, produce, or deliver this web site, are not liable for any damages you might suffer when you use it. That includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Everything on the site is provided to you AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
8. Because the results of any legal matter may vary depending upon specific facts and applicable law, no reader should act on the basis of any matter contained on this web site without seeking appropriate professional advice on the particular facts at issue. No prediction of results should be inferred from information contained on this web site.
9. Graphics and pictures of people or places shown on the site are either our property or someone else’s property that we’re using with their permission. Please don’t use it except for your own information and education without our prior permission.
10. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in any information storage or retrieval system, except as stated above, without written permission from WILLICK LAW GROUP
11. We may change our terms and conditions any time. If we do, then you’re bound by those changes whenever you visit our site.
12. WILLICK LAW GROUP is not responsible for any third-party contents which are accessible through this web site. We do not necessarily endorse the products or services of any person who or organization that is referenced or cross-linked here.
If this all sounds kind of restrictive and undiplomatic, we hope you understand that a law firm that doesn’t include a legal page informing visitors of the terms and conditions applicable when using the site would not be very diligent nor appreciative of detail. And good lawyers are diligent and appreciate detail.
If you have any questions regarding our site or Family Law in Nevada, please feel free to contact our office.
[Some of the above was derived, with permission, from: Sullivan & Grace, P.A.]