Question asked on March 31, 2021

Q: I need a quick divorce.

A: Normally, “fastest” would be to contact competent counsel, go over whatever is involved to look for problems that could slow you down/cause problems in advance, and have the appropriate paperwork competently prepared.  If you wanted to try the do-it-yourself route, you could look at the self-help forms available at but you should still get competent advice before you do anything.