Question asked on April 8, 2021

Q: I’d like to allow my child’s father relinquish his rights.

A: Short answer, no.  The only thing, in Nevada, that terminates rights and responsibilities is a form Termination of Parental Rights, which you can read about here.  You should probably consult with a family law specialist.