var nameField = document.getElementsByClassName('tnp-firstname'); nameField.placeholder='Full Name';

Ask The Lawyer

My father and mother never went to court for custody.

Question asked on July 19, 2018 Q: My dad took me from my mom when I was little. They never went to court for custody. She lives in California and I live in lasvegas. She wants to get me August 3rd, can I go with out my fathers permission since it’s my mother A: There...

Insterstate Divorce Needed

Question asked on July 16th, 2018 Q: Married 66 yr old female resident of Carson City, NV. Married 26 years, separated and residing in Il. since Dec.2017. Had had 2 attorneys I consulted and money has been an issue. He will not divorce me. We own a house together that...

Can a spouse refuse basic nessesities from the other spouse?

Question asked on June 9th, 2018 Q: I no longer have my job of 25 years. Im doing the best i can to look for work. Im online from dusk till dawn. My husband told me if dont find a job he will stop providing food for me. A: Short answer "no."  Spouses are required to...

© Willick Law Group

Contact Us

If you have any questions or are seeking representation, please contact us at (702) 438-4100, or by using the form below:

How can we help?

Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.

DISCLAIMER OF ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP is formed by virtue of the use of the information from or the links from to other servers. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP is formed without the express written agreement with WILLICK LAW GROUP, 3591 E. Bonanza Rd., Suite 200, Las Vegas, Nevada 89110-2101. Sending E-mail does not constitute such an agreement.Do not send any confidential information or specific details about a case or pending case. Confidential information needs to be submitted to your attorney only after we have a written agreement.