Question asked on Feb. 3, 2021

Q: I have a custody agreement in Nevada.

A: Your question is a bit vague — that said, if the issue is economic, there are always workarounds, and if the matter is either getting or transmitting information, there are multiple alternatives that could be arranged by either court order or agreement.  It might be more efficient for you to think through exactly what problem you are trying to solve, and then call this office or another family law specialist to discuss possible solutions.