Question asked on Nov 3rd, 2017

Q: Hearing is in Nevada Court, Clark County. Father has primary in NV I live in CA. He filed to relocate to South Carolina. He has no friends or family OR job there. I do not know what firm to file to contest his motion.

A: While your question seems to have a couple of extra words in in it, a motion to relocate is opposed with an “Opposition to Motion to Relocate.”  Obviously, the best way to file such a motion is to hire a competent family law specialist to do so.  If you cannot or do not wish to, you can review the substantive law on relocations here, and there is a self-help center with forms to assist you in putting together an opposition, which you can access here.