Question asked on Jan. 9, 2020

Q: My husband was ordered to pay modifiable maintenance until I died, he died, or until further court order. He stopped paying October 24, 2019 and won’t respond to my text or emails about it. He is also married to a Judge in Kansas City Mo…I am not remarried.. All child support was taken care of.

A: It is unclear where the order was entered.  If in Nevada, enforcement can begin through our courts; if it was in Missouri, you must contact an attorney there to initiate collections.  If the order was a Nevada order, feel free to call at any time during regular business hours and we will explore what we can do to assist you.