Question asked on Jan. 7, 2020

Q: My wife sued me for divorce and manipulated me to not file my papers. She keeps my son from me and refuses to communicate

A: You don’t actually ask a question, but it is obvious that you need information, and a consultation, asap, with a family law specialist.  First, take a look at the divorce, property division, custody and support pages of our web site, here, and then get a consultation scheduled; the time to set aside fraudulently or negligently unopposed orders is limited, so act quickly.