Question asked on April 13th, 2018

A: The facts are a bit unclear, but there is an interstate compact allowing authorities in one state to enforce paternity and support orders in another.  For background on how such cases work, click here.  Ignoring it is probably not a good idea; you should consult with a family law specialist who, with knowledge of the background facts, should be able to advise how you should proceed.