Question asked on Jan. 3, 2020

Q: We both have separate jobs and own a company together but receive joint income from the company how to I explain how much money we make on the papers?

A: Presuming you are separated, declare on your Financial Disclosure Form how much of the joint income actually ends up going to you; if you are still together, declare all of it, and include all expenses on the expense side as well.  The FDF does not have to be perfect, just honest.  Add sheets with notes if the reality of your situation cannot be made to be fairly reflected on the form.  You would probably benefit from a consultation with a family law specialist.