Question asked on Jan 2nd, 2018

Q: Ex wife said I made over $5,000 a month, which I do not. I am Active Duty Service Member with an LES showing I make way less then that. I would like to get this fixed so I wont be struggle anymore.

A: Total income for an active duty service member is among the simplest and easiest to verify kinds of employment.  It is a bit unclear whether you are in the D.A.’s administrative process or regular family court, but either way, the method to alter an incorrect support determination is to file a motion. Background, the current rules, support guidance and levels, and statutory links are here.