Question asked on Sept 18th, 2017

A: You don’t indicate where you are in the court process, but the system is set up to require each party to submit a “Financial Disclosure Form” — with back-up documentation — showing income from which support is determined.  If you are not in court, ask for salary/wage information informally; if you can’t get cooperation, file a motion.  For information on how child support is determined, and the current presumptive maximums and other information, see here.