Question asked on Aug. 6, 2020

Q: My wife served me divorce papers in 1998 and I tore them up and I never heard nothing else about it

A: If you know what County the divorce would have been filed in, any family law attorney could access the court computer system, or you could call the County Clerk yourself, to try to find out if a case was filed and, if so, if it proceeded to a judgment.