Question asked on Oct 11th, 2017

Q: My ex has temp physical custody but we both have joint legal custody. Theres no visitation set in place and he has hid my kids out of town. Ive found them and want visitation and was told no by the caretaker he put in place who is nit family to my children. What do I do so I can see them?

A: Your question is too vague to be answered properly.  Any physical custody order should have secondary custody/visitation terms set out in it.  If the orders in place are really so deficient that there is no provision for your contact with the kids, then you need to get back to court and seek a custody/visitation order.  If you do not know what to do or how to do it, you really need to consult with a family law specialist.