Question asked on Apr 21st, 2015

What to do and how to do it is detailed in chapter 129 of the Nevada Revised Statutes; see  Before going through all that time and effort, though, you should chat with a family law specialist to find out if it is worth it; there may be a faster and easier way to accomplish whatever you are trying to accomplish — and there could be some legal unanticipated consequences you should know, as to your status and eligibility for lots of things, from support to scholarships.

If you have no other access to legal assistance, consider going to one of the Thursday afternoon (free) sessions of Ask-A-Lawyer at family court.

Marshal S. Willick
Latest posts by Marshal S. Willick (see all)