Question asked on

Q: I’m a doorman at the Wynn and before Uber I made very good money but I no longer make that much..

A: Short answer:  “Maybe.”  NRS 125B.145 (Review and modification of order for support: Request for review; jurisdiction; notification of right to request review) says in part:

      4.  An order for the support of a child may be reviewed at any time on the basis of changed circumstances. For the purposes of this subsection, a change of 20 percent or more in the gross monthly income of a person who is subject to an order for the support of a child shall be deemed to constitute changed circumstances requiring a review for modification of the order for the support of a child.

If you think modification is called for (and you can also request review every 3 years regardless of changed circumstances) you could file a motion, through an attorney, or by using the self-help center forms.  If you are uncertain, you should consult with a family law specialist.

Marshal S. Willick