Question asked on May 26th, 2014

Q: I’m afraid my husband can nullified our marriage without letting me know about it.

A: The answer is “no,” at least, not if he followed the applicable court rules.  For details, see:

If you remain concerned, however, you can simply call the Clerk’s Office (if you are in Las Vegas, 702-455-2385 and ask whether a case was filed with your name on it; or, most lawyers have access to the court computer system database, so a lawyer could look it up for you.

Marshal S. Willick