Question asked on Dec. 24, 2019

Q: His older brother, 25 years old smokes marijuana, and my concern is I don’t want my son to do it, he hates the smell of it, I paid child support and do all that I have to do, just bought a car so he can use it to go to school, and I wouldn’t want him to get a DUI for such reason

A: This is a topic of discussion in the Nevada Bar, and was one of the topics discussed at the recent Advanced Family Law conference.  One of the judges presenting suggested using my analysis for when and how marijuana should be treated in the family courts–you can find that analysis here.  It is a little unclear from your question who is living where and what custodial provisions are in place; you should probably confer with a family law specialist as to whether a modification in the current custody orders is warranted.